Heath, Safety, and Environment | Petrobras | Petrobras
Caring for Heath, Safety, and Environment (HSE) is the guide to our work
Learn about our principles
HSE is Value
Respect for life
- A fair culture of HSE based on mutual trust, transparency and learning from experience.
- Encouraging people's protagonism in the continuous improvement of safety, health and well-being.
- Continuous learning and innovation aimed at proactively reducing risks.
- Readiness for emergency situations in order to ensure the speed and effectiveness of the response.
- Sustainable development, and we are committed to the goal of carbon neutrality in our operations.
- Preventing and mitigating the environmental impacts of activities and products and the improvement of the environmental quality where we operate.
We reaffirm our commitment to:
- Sharing lessons learned and best HSE practices with our supply chain and partners, strengthening Petrobras' position of excellence in HSE.
- Compliance with legislation, rules, standards and commitments to which the company is a signatory, communicating information in a transparent and correct manner.
Learn our HSE guidelines
Integrate health, safety, and environment into the company's strategy, reaffirming the workforce's commitment to the HSE Policy and ensuring the necessary resources to pursue excellence in HSE.
Pursuing the best safety, environment and health practices in investments and divestments.
Manage changes, whether temporary or permanent, with the purpose of mitigating health, safety, and environmental risks arising from their implementation.
Adopt appropriate HSE requirements in Goods and Service Agreements and encourage proactive work by its workforce with partners and members of the supply chain, in order to ensure that they are aligned with our HSE and climate change values, ambitions, goals, commitments and performance.
You may also be interested in
Choose a channel:
Browse the Sections:
Select a language: